Marzuku

AFRICAN MYSTERY'S ANUBIS - ZANDE FELEJI
(both tested prob clear for Fanconi)

Are proud to anounce the arrival of:

Temporarily known as Bubble and Squeak, born 27 November 2009

Aaah, Congrats!! And daddy Nubis is a Dutch guy!! 😃

Houston

Oh precious little Bubble and Squeak..
I am so happy to hear of their arrival..sending huge congrats to all of you..

Beautiful pic..and cute names 🙂

Beautiful pic!! Congrats on your litter!!!!!!!!

Congrats-love the names!

Way to go they are so sweet mom looks great.

Rita Jean

Its a great picture, many congratulations on the safe delivery! And the names are great - you might find you are stuck with them - i named a huge jowly singleton dobe pup Humphrey when he was born - and the name stuck (as did he) and he is still here 10 yrs later….

@Elscodobermann:

Its a great picture, many congratulations on the safe delivery! And the names are great - you might find you are stuck with them - i named a huge jowly singleton dobe pup Humphrey when he was born - and the name stuck (as did he) and he is still here 10 yrs later….

Ha ha, Moet got his name because Sally always gives them names he came from a litter of 3, Curly, Larry and Mo, I just lengthened it, the other 2 kept their names too!

Bubble and Squeak will definitely change theirs eventually.

Thanks all, we were hoping for a bigger litter but guessed there were only 2, Fiji hardly looked pregnant at all until the end! I had some super homes lined up too.

Congratulations, what a lovely picture of contentment.

Congrats on the new babies! And I do love the names Bubble and Squeak.

I love the names too. The photo is very elegant , all white with sweet sleeping basenjis.

Congratulations on your "duet".

Congrats!!!

That photo is beautiful.

Congratulations!

Steve

@Elscodobermann:

Congratulations :D!

The 'Dora the Explorer' nickname stuck, and so did she!

I've only just got my internet access back so havent seen this before. Congrats on the stunning babies!!

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.