Skip to content

Never leave a child alone with a dog!!

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Designer Dogs

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    12k Views
    Baba BamideleB
    Yes, I'm glad to hear differing opinions! We're keeping our options open but leaning toward a purebred waterdog of some sort. I'm sure I'll be back later with questions about how to integrate a new puppy in to a home life ruled by a cat (and with an African basenji in the mix)... :)
  • New Dog

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    12k Views
    E
    Hi Angelica, He is gorgeous, what is the name of this dog? Glad that your dogs have accepted him and now happy with him. Stones Sharp Accountants
  • War dogs..

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Very nice essay
  • Dogs in video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVED that Sharron! I sent the link on to my sister and threatened that I am going to teach her Chow some of the tricks - I like the one where the two GS walk beside the guys and sit on cue. Hmmm… I might be able to get my cat Barney to do that. He's the one that already shakes a paw for a treat.
  • My dog leaves mud "footprints"….

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    BARTB
    Why, yes,of course. Me and my burnt cookies. You forgot about the massive amount of energy it takes to fuel the oven that burnt those cookies. Gosh, I should turn myself in to the climate police right now…dog, oven, house, car, refridgerator....thank God I don't own a cow:) We have all heard the stories of those 'gas factories':D
  • Tall Dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Ms. Rita Jean: I have yet to locate the off switch on any Basenji and I've been around them since I was a baby. When you find it, you will let us all know, right?