Skip to content

Great site about dog food

Basenji Feeding

Suggested Topics

  • Warning about grain free dog food

    Basenji Feeding
    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    14k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Logical, not "chicken little the sky is falling" thinking. Thanks DonC. I hate companies being gutted without evidence. And I agree, if I had dogs - especially prone to the disorder -- on just grain-free, I might switch for added protection.
  • Dog food prices

    Basenji Feeding
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    Baba BamideleB
    I tried to get to the bottom of it, but I didn't find much. I did find an article that said food prices in general may be rising due to El Niño, so that may be a factor. Also, an article about general consumer dissatisfaction with higher pet-food prices: http://www.petbusiness.com/January-2016/The-Cost-of-High-Prices/ And, stats from last year that show that pet food prices fell to a fairly low point in August 2015 (which may explain why they're going back up now): http://www.petbusinessprofessor.com/petmarket/buying-pet-products-price-matters-petflation-update-and-more/
  • NutriSource Dog Food!

    Basenji Feeding
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    Buddys PalB
    Hey Jeff, Thanks for the information, and PS: really enjoyed your website. All the pictures of all the dogs, but of course the ones of the Basenjis being used as they are from your litters, OUTSTANDING WORK! Wish I lived closer!
  • Great results with new food!

    Basenji Feeding
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    mauigirlM
    Zip is on Evo turkey and chicken small bites and she does well on it. Today is day 1 of transitioning Riley from Innova puppy to Zip's food….Liz measured out all the right amounts a week or so ago before we ran out of his old food so he's all set with little baggies of old+new mixed kibble with the day written on all of them...so cute (good job honey). Zippy's poo got significantly smaller when we started her on Evo and I have to say that we're looking forward to that with Riley. He has AT LEAST 5 lbs on her so you know...bigger dog, bigger poo. Just add Evo :D -Nicki
  • Petropics Tiki Dog food

    Basenji Feeding
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    snorky998S
    HAHAHAHA…....Basenji's in coconut (maybe walnut shell) bra's. I see it in my minds eye during one of those kangaroo boxing type matches my 2 get in when they are playing--standing on hind legs and slapping each other up-side the head!! Hips and b. tails wiggling within grass skirts. What a video that would make. Sorry, back to topic. That food looks great. I'd also like to hear what those out there think.
  • Great Canned Food

    Basenji Feeding
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    I send a few cans to a friend that was having problems with her bitch not eating after whelping.. sent her a rabbit and a couple of duck.. and her bitch loved it…