Skip to content

New to the BRAT site, my little foster pup Teddy

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • BRAT on craigslist

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    The easier it is for "folks" to find BRAT rescue, the better imo. We have so many b's who need homes. Sigh.
  • Fostering :)

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Hey Nicole, good idea. Once his issues are dealt with I'd be more than happy to bring in a foster :) Ive got new ideas im putting to use and so far today everything's gone smoothly. No snarky Anubis today lol
  • Support BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Sorry to hear that :(
  • We have a new Foster…

    Basenji Rescue
    50
    0 Votes
    50 Posts
    22k Views
    crystalncodyC
    That's so sweet. I'm glad there is a tentative truce now.
  • BRAT @ Blogspot

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    Great find!
  • BRAT Needs Fosters

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    Very true. I have 2 boys now that I am trying to find a foster home for. Thanks for bring this to everyones attention:)