Skip to content

New to the BRAT site, my little foster pup Teddy

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Fostering :)

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Hey Nicole, good idea. Once his issues are dealt with I'd be more than happy to bring in a foster :) Ive got new ideas im putting to use and so far today everything's gone smoothly. No snarky Anubis today lol
  • New to BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    Sorry my welcome is so late. Let me know if you need anything re BRAT. I love that group!
  • Brat

    Basenji Rescue
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    S
    What caused the fight if I can ask? food, attention, or they just looked at each other and said, "why are you here"? There is often a "squabble" or 2 with new dogs..just learning their place. Its helpful to know if you can see what triggers it..
  • BRAT Transport

    Basenji Rescue
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    Can anyone on the list help her?
  • BRAT- Truman

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    Oh, I will. I love happy endings when dog and family find each other. Hugs.