Skip to content

I'd like you to meet Ruby…

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Can't believe it's not a basenji

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    21k Views
    G
    Sounds like that dog needs a nail trim. (long nails are my pet peeve… that sound on my floor would make me nuts} -Joanne
  • My JRT's look like Basenji's lol

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    MothM
    They are adorable :) Watson always gets identified as some sort of terrier. He has been a rat terrier and a toy fox terrier…
  • What's going on here??

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    L
    I keep Billy the Exterminator on speed dial just in case.
  • Ruby (parrot) Pictures

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    MayaM
    Awww, she sounds lovely!! Ruby is a black capped lory.
  • Why dogs don't like Halloween

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    nobarkusN
    I like the dog in the fish costume drinking from the lake.
  • We're Engaged

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    E
    Congrats on your engagement! I know Courtney Thorne-Smith had her B and her other dog in the wedding. I think B's look great in tuxedos;-)