Skip to content

Brotherly love

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • For the Love of Mud

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I wish I could walk home and just stick him in the bath. But he rides in the back with towels and blankets that I wash. By the time I get home he is ALMOST clean. Thank goodness for cat like cleaning and short hair!
  • Brothers

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    basiB
    Lovely pics of the boys, very obvious who is who:D
  • Chafuko and his brother

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    Simply put, beautiful. Does the baby calm when touching the dogs? He still looks so tiny when in his daddy's arms. I think I'd title this "Where The Boys Are". (It's and old Connie Francis song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHZaFbwUHkc )
  • Basenjis big brothers!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    nala121498N
    Wow! They are gorgeous dogs and as everyone said, gorgeous pictures!!!
  • Diego loves you!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Basenji_Boy: Yep, same here…...monkey madness.:D SAME here! Wierd….the only toy that Ivy never shredded with a blue monkey with brown arms and legs...I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere around here.
  • Meet my loved ones!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    Love the pics, thanks for sharing.