Skip to content

Buana and his little brother

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Our little kids

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Hello and welcome, you're Basenjis look lovely
  • ..a little sunshine…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    @tlish: yes, the wrinkly butt is super cute. Funny how that's cute on puppies and not ppl! lol lol lol… :) Those are great pictures. What a gorgeous head he has. And I am a big fan of basenji wrinkles too! Kipawa has his face ones and still has his butt ones, but as he grows fuller, I think those butt ones might disappear.
  • My little dude

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    10k Views
    W
    haha i agree with Basenjimamma! I like this whole thread! You have the cutest ball of wrinkles ever! I am so excited for all the new puppies. Pictures are a must!! :)
  • Buana and James

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    dmeyD
    Ayo shares our home with my two cats,.. they sort of get along, Ayo is always trying to play nip them and they dont like it too much. Frida, thats the girl is a siamese and she plays a little but then Ayo gets too rough and Lucas ,who is huge for a cat comes and defends her, Ayo always ends up crying!!
  • A little of exercising

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    I agree, Geasy could loose a bit of weight.. I think Masai looks great!! I'll have my fingers crossed for him to get his final point for his junior championship!
  • Buana at work

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    @kiroja: Buana looks like such a gentleman! That would be called therapy dogs. They go for mental support for folks. Get pet and loved on, make people feel better. :) We do that too, or used to when I had more time, but never had a chance to get pictures. Service dogs are slightly different, they are the ones that deal with physical handicaps like leading the blind, signaling for seizures, opening/carrying things, etc. There are also service dogs that work with police, and sniffing drugs and such too. :) Okay! Thaks for the explanation! Buana also helps people which are afraid of dogs, and he's an "info"dog for education etc. So he's a Therapy dog