• She is so pretty. We have that toy.

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

She is so pretty. We have that toy.

Rita Jean

She was sleeping on it.. And I tried to get the camera without waking her.. That didn't work out, but she still looks cute 😃

Here the first pic I took:

• I like that picture that is really sweet. What a pillow.

Rita Jean

• Awww, she looks so precious and innocent! I bet she hasn't tried to rip the stuffing out of her toy yet!!!

• @vickilb:

Awww, she looks so precious and innocent! I bet she hasn't tried to rip the stuffing out of her toy yet!!!

Not out of THAT toy no.. gg.. But there is a lot of stuffing laying around on the floor at the moment… :rolleyes: Of course.. It could be that Tillo did that.. and not Lycia.. 😉

• Houston

beautiful, beautiful Lycia. Great photos…as usual.

• Some reason the pics don't show up for me.

• A gorgeous girl

• awwwww… i feel like crying.....

• She is pretty. 🙂

• First Basenji's

She's beautiful! I especially love the first picture that you took.

• She is sooo pretty…

Both pics are great... 😃

• 😕

Why does everyone else's Basenjis look so calm, well mannered, and sweet?

• Well, as for well mannered. Once, I was told by the roomie of a friend I could bring Lycia over as LONG as she never peed on his bed. I found that threat to be hysterical, outside of it being dreadfully specific Lycia had never urinated on a bed in her life. And what do you think happened? For no reason what so ever, my little completely housebroken girl peed on his bed the following morning while he was at work. You have never seen an entire bed cleaned so throughly in such a short amount of time, I was throughly embarrassed. She has never done it since.

• @Rita:

She is so pretty. We have that toy.

Rita Jean

Yes she is very pretty 🙂

We HAD that toy, until Saba destuffed it in ohhhhhhhhhh….about 3 and a half minutes !!!

• @Vicki:

😕

Why does everyone else's Basenjis look so calm, well mannered, and sweet?

I have to say.. Tillo and Lycia are pretty calm, well mannered and sweet… It takes some time to calm them down.. but I just walked them for 1,5 hour.. and believe me.. they are super sweet now: Tillo is sleeping in the sun and Lycia is laying on her bed, looking at the birds and insects 😃

This afternoon we are going to the dog park, so they will need this time to reload 😃

• @Schouiffy:

Well, as for well mannered. Once, I was told by the roomie of a friend I could bring Lycia over as LONG as she never peed on his bed. I found that threat to be hysterical, outside of it being dreadfully specific Lycia had never urinated on a bed in her life. And what do you think happened? For no reason what so ever, my little completely housebroken girl peed on his bed the following morning while he was at work. You have never seen an entire bed cleaned so throughly in such a short amount of time, I was throughly embarrassed. She has never done it since.

That's why Lycia isn't allowed in the bed here.. 😉 (although she was laying next to me this morning.. 😕 ;))

• @Schouiffy:

Well, as for well mannered. Once, I was told by the roomie of a friend I could bring Lycia over as LONG as she never peed on his bed. I found that threat to be hysterical, outside of it being dreadfully specific Lycia had never urinated on a bed in her life. And what do you think happened? For no reason what so ever, my little completely housebroken girl peed on his bed the following morning while he was at work. You have never seen an entire bed cleaned so throughly in such a short amount of time, I was throughly embarrassed. She has never done it since.

It's the universe at work. If you don't want something like not wanting your B to do something or are resisting something believe me you're going to get it. That what you resist you get, like peeing on a bed. ;). I've been thinking about this since I got Buddy. I worry more about him than I did with my previous three Basenjis. I rarely had problems with them. So I'm trying to go back to back to that mind set. It's like your thoughts go right into their little heads.

Suggested Topics