Skip to content

Tillo and Lycia

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Lycia snibbits

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Lauren..so nice to see you both back together..I kow it must be hard for her…but she will come around..I love your pictures, thank you so much for sharing..and good luck on your finals..;)
  • More pics of Lycia and Tillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    irenaI
    Funny pics :D. I hope Tillo won't be so sad, when Lycia leaves him. And keep fingers crossed for finding his new girlfriend :).
  • Tillo finally gets it..

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    KanangaK
    Silly Tillo. :D
  • Bendji and Tillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    lukrisL
    Great photos. I like the collars too!
  • Tillo is pregnant..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    snorky998S
    Tanza, as best as I can do on my own with measuring, 19 1/2 inches give or take 1/4 inch.
  • Tillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    moetmumM
    I love your pictures he is a handsome boy. He must be super fit running with the big dogs.