Whidbey Island, Washington.
    attachment_t_7127_0_dscn2186.jpg
    attachment_t_7127_1_dscn2182.jpg
    attachment_t_7127_2_dscn2223.jpg
    attachment_t_7127_3_dscn2245.jpg
    attachment_t_7127_4_dscn2233.jpg

• What a nice couple of dogs - thanks for sharing

• Two tris look great together.
    I think I tack one on to our pack sometimes :).

• Very cute pups! Lovely pics. Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

• Houston

Great pictures. I love two tris together, very pretty.

• Did they try to get into your sleeping bag while you were in it? Mine have all done so - it gets quite cozy πŸ˜ƒ

• Great pictures - looks like a very nice place to camp, as well! Your dogs look beautiful together - love those tri's.

• Your tri's are beautiful look great together. I love the look of the tri. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Looks like they had a good time.

Rita Jean

• Great photo's!

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!

• Lovely Pics πŸ™‚

• Looks like a lot of fun, and your dogs are really pretty. You are brave for going camping with 2 basenjis! That is a lovely place.

• I second that; you are brave! My husband and I go camping about once or twice per year but leave the Bs with family and friends as I think it would be too much work. How did they do overall on the trip? Just curious as I may get brave and bring them next time we go, especially after seeing your great pics!

• This was my first solo camping trip without my husband and I had a great time.

It wasn't that hard with both dogs. But I had thought about it before I went.

I had both dogs on 10 foot tie outs. Far enough away not to get tangled but close enough to share bowls and beds. One was tied to a tree and one was tied to the picnic table. I alternated every day where they were tied up so they wouldn't get bored!

Every morning we went for a long walk so the dogs could take care of business. Then, I ate breakfast and packed up to go to another beach I knew of, 10 mintues away. I went when the tide was out and let the dogs run off leash for a couple hours. Then I tied them up and made them sit with me while I read or just watched the water. Then we headed back to camp for snacks and more walks and beach sitting. Night time found the dogs, literally, dead asleep in the tent and me by the fire.

I was known as having the best dogs in camp until people found out they were barkless! I am going to make my dog camping trip a yearly thing. We really did have a good time together and the dogs were really good.:)

• Great pics Vicki and love the story that goes with them. It's been quite a few years since we camped with our dogs. You've convinced me to put it back our my summer agenda.

• Oh, what beautiful dogs! They look like they are really enjoying themselves-they look so content and happy!

Suggested Topics