I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Meet Callie

• @mauigirl:

I MISS YOU TOOO!!!!!

…..tee hee

Well if you miss me that badly, you know where I go for free Wi-fi, I'll be here until 9:30 & you're invited over for a margarita đŸ˜‰

• Houston

I love the picture from the photographer adn tyhe one of the two of them on the couch. My Otis looks a lot like Lola, very dark brindle.

• Pictures are great they look so nice in there collars.

Rita Jean

• Thanks for sharing your story Carrie, it was great meeting you! Looking forward to seeing you guys again sometime. Lola and Callie look like a perfect fit. đŸ™‚

• Hey Carrie!! It's great to have you back. Loved the story.

It's that time of year again. You should bring your "new coats" thread BTTT.

Dawn, Katie, and Tyler:)

• Welcome back and congrats on your new pup! There are lots of good things out there just waiting to happen!

• Houston

It's that time of year again. You should bring your "new coats" thread BTTT.

I Agree..
    I wasn't here for the first one, but saw it on some old threads..awesome duds..Otis would love one..;)

• Well, I'm totally confused!
    Andrew and Carrie? A couple, I presume, that broke up? One has one dog and the other has the other, but Carrie posts under Andrew?

I've been wondering what happened to the Andrew in Atlanta who use to post.

I know you are in Atlanta and would love to know more about agility training and lure crossing in the Atlanta area. If you recall, I'm in Blairsville, GA.

Great pictures and beautiful Basenjis.

• Welcome back, Carrie! And Welcome home, Callie!

(hey, it rhymes!!! :D:D:D)

• Very nice basenjis indeed! So wonderful to hear they get along quite well.

Suggested Topics