Skip to content

1 1/2 YO Tri Color Basenji Female needs a home in Oklahoma

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    19 Posts
    12k Views
    A
    Thank you so much I really appreciate it. Will do!!
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    A lot of people get 2 pups at once, but different litters, opposite sex. I personally prefer one at a time so they bond more with humans than each other. Getting another the next season gives time to get the first settled. Of course, then you have another round of house breaking etc. A lot depends on your own experience with the breed. Good luck ... the link Pat gave you is your best bet for well bred puppies. :)
  • 2 yr old tri needs home in tx/ok

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    C
    I am the Texas District Coordinator for BRAT. I have been trying for several days to contact you regarding Lucy, but a filter is blocking my email address. Due to long work hours and various other commitments, telephone communication is difficult at this time. Please email me at crazybasenjilady@yahoo.com to discuss. We have a volunteer lined up to retrieve Lucy from your home at your earliest convenience. Cynthia Castro BRAT Volunteer Texas District Coordinator Portland, TX
  • WANTED: R/W Female Basenji puppy/adult.

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    53k Views
    B
    I think they're trying to look legit! Knowing that most "ethical" breeders ask a good amount for our dogs (course mind you we have a lot of money stuck into our dogs prior to the "sale" price). And the fact that we're not into dogs to make money.
  • Male Basenji needs Female friend

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Your boy looks pretty nice. I think you should take a few handling classes and enter a few shows. You may find showing to be a really fun hobby. :)
  • Basenji needs home

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    WBLW
    Wonderful news, I am glad you were able to get a hold of the breeder