Skip to content

Otis is 6 mo old.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Curious about my 5 mo. old pup!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    I do so agree with you. I can't imagine my life without basenjis, we have 2 p/b and my African import, Wheat, who is just a village dog. BUT she is OUR village dog! laugh
  • Otis and Dotty at the park

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    9k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I understand and agree, they never seem to tire out completely, there is always a little run left… ..right now we are having rainy eather, and the b's are doing what they do best..running in circles around the house..watch outm they sometimes almost topple you over.. Thank you for your nice comments..
  • Otis first vacation

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    Great photos & story! I love the two "non Bs" running on the dock and Otis' land shots…and his "home" shot! Thanks for sharing.
  • New old pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    WBLW
    Lovely pictures
  • My dear old girl…

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Your B Flame is still burning bright, she is beautiful. What makes her so apealing is her experience, she just looks so confident, Like as if to say, "Hey,I've Got This Stuff!" haha!!!!!
  • Old Kids…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Hope i look that good when im an "elder"