Skip to content

Some old ones

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Ellie turns one.

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    3 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Happy birthday!!!
  • Puppies are one week old!

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    dmeyD
    @Kipawa: Sorry dmey, but I am laughing quietly. :) Thats ok,, … .... the feeling in my hand is slowly coming back now.........just kidding:p.. it wasn't that bad at all...
  • AJ got one too!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    nobarkusN
    You can buy Zack and Zoey on Amazon.com too. Price depends on the size. [image: 41BN35xe6UL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]
  • Dallas is one today!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    wizardW
    Happy birthday Dallas!
  • New ones of Lucy

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    nala121498N
    That is such a sweet picture!!!
  • Win one for the Gipper

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    J
    I am new to the breed and want to say that I am pleased to see some folks willing to step up to the plate and voice concerns. Bs are a different breed and there are truly concerns for breeding them as I have read some of their history. Thanks to you who share your knowledge and thanks to Andrew for taking concern!