Skip to content

Whose Dog Gets Chills?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Dogs diedfrom dog treats

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    If the dogs are having similar symptoms as in the previous years, they need to be treated ASAP! It is my understanding that many are developing the acquired Fanconi Syndrome and need to be put on the protocol. Many vets though do not have the equipment to do the venous blood gas test and get an accurate diagnosis. Emergency vets should have the equipment. Do not buy any dog treats that come from China and if the package does not state where it is from then do not buy it! Jennifer
  • Killer dog

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    K
    Yes, Mojo is like that too Andrea. He loves to play with Auntie Sue at the shows. :) He can get a bit rough sometimes with others, but it is all in fun to him. And he has always been so gentle with puppies.
  • Goofy dog…

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Hahaha. Keoki seems like such a character!
  • Dog Run

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    VanessaV
    $2000.00 for astro turf!!! Wow! I've seen that short green carpet which looks like grass and that works really well. I don't think its called astro turf though since it is much shorter. You can find it at camping stores or even Home Depo. Its not really that expensive and it is easy to clean with a hose.
  • Teaser dog

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    When Cory and Jayden get into something special (in their eyes) that they suspect they aren't supposed to have, they go and hide in a chair so they can examine it and chew it in private. There is no "Let's go show Mom!". Often Cory will rat Jayden out. She will make such a fuss that I've learned to recognize her "tattling" ruckus. If I want to get on the computer, I have to secure them in the room with me or put them outside. If not, Jayden WILL find something for them to get into. He is tall for a basenji and I swear he can use his front paws like hands! Pat
  • Dog Hair…..

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    Yes, the tape works great, but I think I know what rubber brush you mean. My sister has a broom like that - she got it at an Equine Affair in MA one year. It works great. Gets all the hair up when she sweeps. She's got a black Aussie/Golden mix - can you say HAIR??!!! I don't think I could handle it…LOL!