• @Beckis:

That is to bad. You have to move to Sweden;)

Maybe I willโ€ฆ. Or...... I'll just wait untill they change the rules in the Netherlands... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• You should come to Slovenia. ๐Ÿ™‚ Here, basenjis can compete, but we don't have enough basenjis. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Only my Tiva and one more female have licence - other owners are not interested in LC. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Btw - fantastic photos! As usually!

• Great pictures as always Janneke, and Tillo looking great - as always!

Noodle/Basi/Benkura - i would definately be interested in lure coursing up here in scotland - i will speak to some whippet friends of mine to find out more - maybe we could arrange a Basenji beginners day?

• @Elscodobermann:

Great pictures as always Janneke, and Tillo looking great - as always!

Noodle/Basi/Benkura - i would definately be interested in lure coursing up here in scotland - i will speak to some whippet friends of mine to find out more - maybe we could arrange a Basenji beginners day?

Sounds good to me, I'd deffo be up for it if we could organise something!:)

• @Tiva:

You should come to Slovenia. ๐Ÿ™‚ Here, basenjis can compete, but we don't have enough basenjis. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Only my Tiva and one more female have licence - other owners are not interested in LC. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Btw - fantastic photos! As usually!

Really? Then we should move to Slovenia!!

• @Elscodobermann:

Great pictures as always Janneke, and Tillo looking great - as always!

@noodle:

Sounds good to me, I'd deffo be up for it if we could organise something!:)

Count me in too:D when I get there that is lol

Also Lukris might be interested when her boy is old enough.

• Hmm, the Czech Basenji Club also offers Coursing events for the B's. So maybe it would be a option to find out, if you can get a Licens and then travel to certain eventsโ€ฆ. I think this is what we are going to do....

• I have done it through Fort William dog club. They have a basic lure which is approx 400 yards in length and is hand (or foot) operated. I would just LOVE to get something organised. Maybe something around Stirling would be good as I think we can all reach there within 75 minutes drive at most. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hmm, right now I think about maybe purchasing this machine to start with:

http://www.windhundrennmaschinen.de/en_index.htm Positive fact about this "Bunny in a suitcase" is, that it does not make the typical sounds, which makes the dogs freak out when ever they hear itโ€ฆ.

Because we would have a few options where to train the dogs on a regular basis. Official training coursings are held once a month in our Area (2-3 hours to drive there).
    At these trainings you can get the licens runs for the licens. But, I guess the dogs should be well trained to participate without any damage...

Regards,
    Esther

• Janneke, are you going to the BKB Specialty in Dol u Blatn? (CZ) next weekend? There are lots of people which also participate in the Basenji Sports programme. They might be able to helpโ€ฆ. Unfortunately I cannot manage to get there this Year due to lots of work to be done. But I will try to get there again next Year. It is really worth the hunge distance....

Regards,
    Esther

• @soulmate:

Janneke, are you going to the BKB Specialty in Dol u Blatn? (CZ) next weekend? There are lots of people which also participate in the Basenji Sports programme. They might be able to helpโ€ฆ. Unfortunately I cannot manage to get there this Year due to lots of work to be done. But I will try to get there again next Year. It is really worth the hunge distance....

Regards,
    Esther

No, We won't be there. I'll definitely look in to it, maybe next year then.

I've recently heared that the Dutch Basenji Club bought a lure coursing machine. Now they only need to organise some eventsโ€ฆ... (and find a field etc..)

• @Janneke:

I've recently heared that the Dutch Basenji Club bought a lure coursing machine. Now they only need to organise some eventsโ€ฆ... (and find a field etc..)

yes they bought one, but have no field , so what is the use of that? they say they are not depending on third parties anymore but that is not truth since they still dont have their own field ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    so it is still more easy to train with the allready existing coursingclubs ( like Leek )

p.s.: when can i see all the nice pictures of the coursing that Job made? ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested Topics