Skip to content

A Tolerant Basenji

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Mix?

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Missy my Basenji!

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    misspodhradskyM
    Thank you :) she is a great dog, and i cant wait to get the other pup too!
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • Nautical Basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    JannekeJ
    @gemurray: Have you taken your B out on a boat? Not yet, but after seeing these photos we´ll definitly try sometime!