• @basi:

Great Pics. I love the ones of him jumping and the one of him on the bridge is lovely, ho looks sooo regal:D

Have you noticed the bum sit in the air? ๐Ÿ˜‰

• @Janneke:

Hehehe:D why break the habit of a lifetime.

• Hey Janneke, great pics !! Ahum, when I look at the picture on the bridge I always try to imagine in what pose you were to take such a great shot hahaha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Great when it has been raining !!! :eek: Paw from Bendji for Tillo !

• @Janneke:

He looks like he's riding an invisible bike in some of those shots. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tillo looks great.

• Dear Mom (janneke)โ€ฆ
    Please stop posting "fat" pics of me. All your friends on here are used to seeing the svelte, muscular me. Hey, we all get "comfortable" in the winter. You don't want me developing poor self-esteem and me to start hanging out with the wrong sorts of dogs, do you?! I'm still at an impressionable young age and I shouldn't have to worry about my body image. You won't like it if I start asking, "does this collar make my butt look fat."
    Tillo ๐Ÿ˜ž :mad:

• @renaultf1:

Dear Mom (janneke)โ€ฆ
    Please stop posting "fat" pics of me. All your friends on here are used to seeing the svelte, muscular me. Hey, we all get "comfortable" in the winter. You don't want me developing poor self-esteem and me to start hanging out with the wrong sorts of dogs, do you?! I'm still at an impressionable young age and I shouldn't have to worry about my body image. You won't like it if I start asking, "does this collar make my butt look fat."
    Tillo ๐Ÿ˜ž :mad:

Hahahaโ€ฆ LOL.. "Does this collar make my butt look fat.." ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ That's exactly the question he has in his eyes in the morning.. :p;)

But today we burned some calories! We went cycling.. And this time no basket to sit in for Tillo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Sounds like a fun day for you both!

• wonderful photos, he looks great!!!

• Tillo, you?re as hansome as alwaysโ€ฆ.
    Mommy has to stop calling you fat... if you want you can live with us, we don?t mind another B brother... Buana & Chafuko

hahahahaha He looks great and the pics are very nice!!!!

• Your dog is beautiful - my Shaye's markings are very much like his - I hope she grows up to look as elegant.

• Very nice pictures! What camera did you use?

As for Tillo being fatโ€ฆJ did start by saying "To loose some weight.. we run.. (yes.. me too)" Not that either of them need to : )

• @anoopa:

Very nice pictures! What camera did you use?

As for Tillo being fatโ€ฆJ did start by saying "To loose some weight.. we run.. (yes.. me too)" Not that either of them need to : )

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ Pics are taken with the canon 450D.

So you don't think Tillo is chubby..?

• ๐Ÿ†’I love these pictures of Tillo, he is so majestic and I like the little white dot on his forehead!!! The "flying" pics are incredible, I wish Bella could do thatโ€ฆ :(but she doesn't even climb a baby gate or jump out of my very high bed. I think she is afraid to hurt her luxating patella. Otherwise she doesn't act like it bothers her much, thankfully!:) I sometimes will right click on some of the pictures from the forum and temporarily use them a my computer background. I used the one on the bridge this time. Thank you for sharing!!!:D:D:D

• @bellabasenji:

๐Ÿ†’I love these pictures of Tillo, he is so majestic and I like the little white dot on his forehead!!! The "flying" pics are incredible, I wish Bella could do thatโ€ฆ :(but she doesn't even climb a baby gate or jump out of my very high bed. I think she is afraid to hurt her luxating patella. Otherwise she doesn't act like it bothers her much, thankfully!:) I sometimes will right click on some of the pictures from the forum and temporarily use them a my computer background. I used the one on the bridge this time. Thank you for sharing!!!:D:D:D

Good to hear you like them ๐Ÿ™‚ If you want the pic in normal size, let me know!

The white dot on Tillo's forehead is a teethmark from another dogโ€ฆ Haha.. So I don't really like it ๐Ÿ˜‰ :p He got bitten in the face and on his back.. This isn't the only teethmark he got from it.. I'm hoping it will heal nicely..

• @Janneke:

Good to hear you like them ๐Ÿ™‚ The dot on Tillo's forehead is a teethmark from another dogโ€ฆ Haha.. So I don't really like it ๐Ÿ˜‰ :p He got bitten in the face and on his back.. This isn't the only teethmark he got from it.. I'm hoping it will heal nicely..

Oh, I am sorryโ€ฆ from a distance it looks like a white patch of fur. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• @bellabasenji:

Oh, I am sorryโ€ฆ from a distance it looks like a white patch of fur. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Haha, that's ok ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested Topics