Skip to content

Some pics I have been enjoying. =)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pics of Puppies (LOTS of pics!!!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    P
    What cuties. Just keep them all!
  • My Basenjis, some cool pics, enjoy

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures - we never tire of them.
  • Some sunday pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    @ibi_n_sane: nice pics :D Hailey reallyt is Kas his girl isnt she? :D :rolleyes: pfff… Yes thats so true... I almost have to give back my ring (so he can pass it to Hailey hahaha)
  • Activity pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    Awesome photos…I too, love the last one...smiling and playful!!!
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    myranM
    Lovely swimming pic?s especially the one with daddys head beside his beloved B glad that your beasts approved the new stroller..LOL There are quite a few basenjis that enjoy swimming I guess it?s matter of taste and habit;) Myran thinks he?s a lab when Miss Efia is a real prissy when it comes to water…..
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.