• Well hubby left for Afghanistan last night for 6 months:( I'm soooo glad I have my B's to to cheer me up:D

• @basi:

Well hubby left for Afghanistan last night for 6 months:( I'm soooo glad I have my B's to to cheer me up:D

😞 I don't know if I could handle that.. Hope everything goes well and he has a safe return!

Good you have some B's around 😃 😃

• It's not easy and not for everyone I know. It is his job and I knew that when I married him that there would be tough times. Most of my friends back home say the same as you about not being able to handle the seperation but you do learn to live with it, just:rolleyes:

• I hope the months go by quickly and he is safely back at home before you know it.

• You both are in my thoughts. I hope your DH comes home safe and healthy. You will NEVER be lonely with your B's around. They are the best to call on for some love and comfort.

• @Natalplum:

You both are in my thoughts. I hope your DH comes home safe and healthy. You will NEVER be lonely with your B's around. They are the best to call on for some love and comfort.

Not to mention a lot of laughs! That's the best thing having a B brought into my life. I was so depressed, and then along came a B to make me laugh again. Worth their weight in gold, for sure….

Suggested Topics