Skip to content

Birthday's

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Can't believe it's not a basenji

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    21k Views
    G
    Sounds like that dog needs a nail trim. (long nails are my pet peeve… that sound on my floor would make me nuts} -Joanne
  • Where's AJ #20

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    BARTB
    So, I guess I couldn't have seen you in my recent trip throught the city of flying pigs (for those unaware, there is one). Two hours of stop and go southbound, trying to get to the airport. I was in the backseat and looked at every truck on the off chance there might be an AJ sighting. Obviously, no luck, as you were a few time zones away :) Had I seen AJ, I might have jumped out of the car I was in and jumped into your truck for a couple of miles…just to say 'Hi'...that's how slow going it was. My advise, for north or southbound, take the by-pass...but what do I know? There were plenty of trucks willing to wade through the traffic.
  • Now THAT's a Chewer!

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    nobarkusN
    @sonnyboy: he's got me twice this week…the other day he chewed my ID badge for work right off my coat. whenever its rainy he rebels! :p You gotta love that Sonny Boy! :D
  • Where's AJ next?

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: It's been a very long time since I read The Wizard of Oz. Is Wichita where the story starts? I googled "Dorothy's House Wichita" and nothing came up except ways to get to Liberal. That's where the house is that is advertised all over Kansas as THE Dorothy's House. From what I understand (and I have been wrong before…it could happen again) the house in Liberal is where they did some of the filming. But I love the Witch-ita reference...:D I think Dorthy's house was just considered to be a farm house "out in the middle of nowhere".
  • Bird's - Crazy

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    nobarkusN
    We used to have Blue Jays come around and really squawk and squawk. Now we have crows, mostly mornings doing the squawking, squirrels doing the whining and a woodpecker playing the drums on the telephone poles. Natures band!
  • The Roommate's Pup

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    Me too….. and at least you can take the pro-active way.. and protect your "kids".... Kudos