• I just figured out Zoni will sleep in my lap at the computer, so I can actually get online now. :rolleyes:

Here are a few pictures of her and Nemo from today and a short video of them playing.

You can't see it but the video ends with Nemo leaping over the baby gate. I thought they were done but Nemo leaped back over it again to continue the chase. Wish I hadn't of missed that.

Obviously, still working on biting the furniture. I'll be glad when she is too big to fit underneath the recliner. It's such a pain to get her out. :rolleyes:

This is Nemo after they were running around the room. His back paw is a tad pink from running on the carpet so much.

• Very cuteโ€ฆ and yes.. I would agree, Nemo most likely has some "rug burn"....gggg
    Love the under the chair picture.. and I can certainly appreciate that... been there!!!!!

• Its wonderful to see 2 b's playing.

• ๐Ÿ™‚ So cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

I love the last pic!

• Wow! how cool! That video is great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• @AndrewnShango:

Wow! how cool! That video is great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I had to shoot like 20 of them to get one that was halfway decent. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: B500's are hard to videotape, you need an aerial shot!

• That is so cute. We have been trying to get a good B500 video for months. We can't seem to get her bouncing off the backs of the couches (without touching the seat pad) which is the coolest part. I want to try to stand on the table next time and try get the aerial shot ๐Ÿ™‚ She also leaps the three feet directly over it from standing.

Zoni is a real cutie! BTW what is her birthdate?

I'm glad we aren't the only ones who let our B on the leather couch, we always get heck from people about it. We will just have an excuse to get something new faster than a person with a no-dog-on-leather policy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Her birthdate is Dec 16th. About the leather couch, when I was picking out a couch the designer at the store actually recommended to get a leather one for dogs since they are relatively easier to clean and a little more durable than fabric. You should see all of the destruction in the fabric on the chair and ottomans! The couch is unscathed after 8 years.

• They look adorable together!:D:D:D

• Here are few new pictures. I realized I didn't get any from the front. She is growing so fast!

Here are some sleepy puppy pictures from over the last month. They don't cuddle together too oftenโ€ฆonly when Nemo is in the mood.

• IM sooooo jealousโ€ฆ im dying for a little bw pup

• great photos of your dogs. They are so sweet.

• they look so good togrther. To cute, watching the b500. if you can't catch the long way around take the short cut.

Suggested Topics