Maya & Co in the Snow! Millions of Pictures

• Such cute pictures!!! I love the ones of Lilah with snow on her face especially.

• OMG , Jess. Maya is being chased by a Bear in the fourth pic down (first lot ) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

• Having coffee and just enjoying these pictures SO much!I can't remember the time I saw pictures of such an active pug like Lilah. The picture of her lifting her leg made me laugh out loud.

Thanks so much for sharing all of the pics. A post like this one warms the heart.

• @thunderbird8588:

OMG , Jess. Maya is being chased by a Bear in the fourth pic down (first lot ) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Thats my Riley :p

He is a bit of a monster though πŸ˜ƒ

Having coffee and just enjoying these pictures SO much!I can't remember the time I saw pictures of such an active pug like Lilah. The picture of her lifting her leg made me laugh out loud.

Thanks so much for sharing all of the pics. A post like this one warms the heart.

Glad you liked the pictures πŸ˜ƒ

I think the reason Lilah and Maya get on so well is because they are SO similar, they both love a good run and to be silly out on a walk, but once they're home they just want to snuggle up on the sofa and sleep πŸ˜ƒ Lilah is an honoury basenji I think πŸ˜ƒ

• Lovely pictures. I bet the Chi was snuggled up indoors, basking in his LKA glory!

Our first snow had just melted and the Basenjis were miserable with the thawing snow but it's back again today and there are yodels of delight all round!!

• He was actually at a show today, poor man! He got BOB and BIS3 (was a toy show), he's clocking up the show certificate of merit points πŸ˜ƒ

• Great pictures! The snow is great fun, isn't it! And congrats on the wonderful win!

• What fun you captured! The 10th photo in the first set, black lab with a bit sf snow on the nose, a great classic Lab shot! Of course Maya is beautiful and is having a blast!

• @MacPack:

What fun you captured! The 10th photo in the first set, black lab with a bit sf snow on the nose, a great classic Lab shot! Of course Maya is beautiful and is having a blast!

Thats Beau in that pic, he is such a handsome boy when he wants to be πŸ˜ƒ

We have even more snow today :eek:

• Please pass my congratulations to Mum.

Suggested Topics