Maya & Family

Just some cute pictures taken this afternoon.

Lilah:

(Her big bandage!)

Chloe

Maya

(She?s fascinated by these flowers lol)

And my favourite of today!

Maya is BEAUTIFUL!! I love her colours

She looks very very nice! Love the pics! She's very girly πŸ˜ƒ

GREAT pictures !!!! Greetings from the mainland …:D

Beautiful pics…

I like the lab, I love the pug, but i adore the B..... :D:D

She looks sooo pretty and she has a great naughty "thing"about her!!!

Thanks everyone πŸ˜ƒ

She definately has her naughty side, but she is a sweetie 99% of the time! πŸ˜ƒ She and Delilah are just inseparable, its adorable πŸ™‚

Beautiful!!! i am so jealous that you have flowers already!!!! It is still a frozen wasteland here 😞

I love the 2 tail shot.
Great photos..thanks for sharing.

I'm envious of the rich, green grass and the beautiful crocus and daffodils! It actually snowed here a couple days ago which is an extremely rare occurrance in this area. Ick. I just don't like it cold and wet outside. I'm ready for spring!

She is getting so big!

Thanks all!

I just looooove pretty flowers! Outside my house i have this big soil area the width of my house (was gravel when i moved in, but i dug that out (hence the pile!!lol) and put soil in it) and i just filled it with bulbs - Daffodils, crocuses, snowdrops, tulips… It looks SO pretty now! Maya obviously like the flowers too as she's always smelling them lol

We did have pretty heavy snow only a couple of weeks ago, but suddenly everythings has turned to spring here! πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely pics, Lilah is looking beautiful as ever.

I am jealous, we haven't any daffodils out yet!!

@moetmum:

Lovely pics, Lilah is looking beautiful as ever.

I am jealous, we haven't any daffodils out yet!!

Thanks, isn't she just a sweetie? πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful flowers coming out everywhere here! :p

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.