Skip to content

My Puppies!!!!*Beware: TOO CUTE!!*

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Base puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    @agilebasenji: what she said. At my house a valid excuse for not getting up is, "But I'd have to disturb the dog." My husband is delighted that Shaye's and Gemma's favorite place to take a nap while we are watching TV is on his lap. Sometimes it works, sometimes Shaye won't let Gemma up there. But the deal is - when a snack is called for, or my husband's thirsty or the phone rings, someone's at the door, whatever, his constant cry is "But I have DOL!" which, of course is "dog on lap" so it falls to me to get up and tend to everything. Grrrrrrrr. Occasionally, Gemma will sit on my lap when Shaye is snarky with her - then, of course, I have the larger DOL, so he has to get up. It's a game with us. I usually lose.:p
  • More cute pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Janneke, you take awesomest pics :)
  • Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    22k Views
    nala121498N
    BTW, Sorry BBoy…we NJers hijacked your thread! It's supposed to be about those adorable puppies!!!!
  • Puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    awwwwwwww! so cute!
  • Puppy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    14k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    I held all three and don't remember any of them squirming. So you should be good! I'll definitely have to come up there now. I'm excited! :)
  • Too Cute.

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    That is so sweet! What pals they will certainly be!