Skip to content

Sleep walking dog

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • New Dog

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    12k Views
    E
    Hi Angelica, He is gorgeous, what is the name of this dog? Glad that your dogs have accepted him and now happy with him. Stones Sharp Accountants
  • Country Dog or City Dog?

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    My boarding kennel here has that outside the building too. same type of setup. Here in Oklahoma also.
  • Invisible dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    How come the invisible dogs are so much better behaved than real ones? When I run my invisible dog for agility (aka walking the course), he always qualifies. Well, except when I was running my invisible Jet the try-ing.
  • Dog Fighting

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I didn't find the article, but good! I hope they have a tough time in jail…
  • It's Me or the Dog, TV looking for dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    mauigirlM
    I LOVE It's Me Or The Dog!!! She is awesome. She really lays down the law for people. Especially when the family pack order is all out of whack, which is often.