• Hello All,

I am very new to the Forum and very new to Basenjis. I've lived with dogs all my life and with Welsh Corgis for the past 12 years. When my beloved 12 year old Corgi, Neika, died suddenly last summer my 4 year old Corgi and I started looking for another Corgi puppy. Instead 5 weeks ago we met Glory. She was a puppy mill survivor - about 7 weeks old. The wonderful folks who initially rescued Glory thought she was a Corgi mix. I even believed that for a couple of hours. But no she is a wonderful Basenji puppy. I don't know much about Basenjis but I have been doing a lot of research and learning. I hope that my connection with the Basenji forums will help me learn how to be the best Mom I can be to Glory. 🙂

• Welcome and looking forward to pictures

• Yessss. pictures!! 😉

• Welcome and congratulations on rescuing a puppy. You are in for a wild and wonderful ride!

• Welcome to the forums!!!:)

• Hello and welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see pics of little Glory (love her name)

• welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find helpfull threads here…

Regards,
    Esther

• I just joined not too long ago too, so welcome and I look forward to hearing about your new little one and all the fun he is going to bring you!

• Welcome to our pack - you'll find basenjis have their own unique quirks so feel free to ask questions, post frustrations, and share good times. We've all "been there, done that".

Suggested Topics