Final Decision for Hayes Puppy!! *PICS*

• Here is the Picture of the litter we will be getting a Red and White male from!!!! at Five Weeks

at Four Weeks!

To see more here is the breeders website!!

http://www.cquestbasenjis.com/puppies.html

Thanks to all and Ill keep you all posted!!

• Since there were two males, in the picture which are the males…? And congrats on a great decision.... for a breeder!

And I am really curious if the two males in the litter are the ones who's ears have not stood up yet... in the four week pic....

I have found at least with my litters the boys have always been a bit behind in development then my bitches

• Conrats Kira! We must meet up for a playdate!

• Kira, great breeder choice! Congrats on your "soon to be" new addition…only 5 more weeks.

• Congrats! It looks like you've found a great breeder and I'm sure you'll get a great puppy.

I might just come steal that tri!!!

• Congrats, all of those puppies are way too cute. I may steal the tri too….

@tanza:

Since there were two males, in the picture which are the males…? And congrats on a great decision.... for a breeder!

And I am really curious if the two males in the litter are the ones who's ears have not stood up yet... in the four week pic....

I have found at least with my litters the boys have always been a bit behind in development then my bitches

Based on the facial and leg markings from the 5 weeks picture, my guess is that the two males are the ones on the far left and far right in the 4 weeks picture. Although, it's hard to tell for one of them.

• oh how cool! There are a handful of breeder websites I've been checking in on b/c they had litters and I wanted to see pictures. I was watching for this litter's pics on the Jokuba website, but Cquest has more posted. The pups are precious!

Congratulations!!!! Kudos for making a great choice.

I can't wait to watch your new addition grow up.

-Nicki

• Congrats!! What a lovely puppies! And beautiful parents! Now you only have to wait…! 😃 Good luck with that! And of course.. with making your house puppy-proof!

• Congrats! They are all cute…but that tri is ADORABLE!!!!! I want to snuggle with him/her! 🙂

• Yes the Male that I believe we will be getting is on the FAR right in the second picture and on the far left in the first picture. We wont know for a couple more weeks after Cindy lets us know! And of course everyone wants the tri!! hehehee!! It is a she and she is gorgeous!! We prefer the red and whites tho, so we cant WAIT for our little boy to come home!!!!! We might be doing another visit here shortly! We miss them all so much! AND im proud of my little babies going potty on the paper already! My smart babies!! I am also glad to see everyone likes the parents and the breeder! I know we have made a good choice in waiting and doing our research! Thanks to Diana and Gretchen for helping me find Cindy!! We know luck was on our side finding this litter!!!:D

• Have you started thinking about names yet or is it too early? 🙂

• We are definantly open for any Ideas. We kinda like: Ramses, Thor (but not so much) I like Maximus but Geoff doesnt. We want a "different" name that has a good Short Nickname to it…Like Maximus (Max for short). We were thinking about Greek God names and Pharaoh names....but we are open for any and ALL Ideas. The Litter theme will be either 70's rock band songs or something like that, but we dont Have to work with her on it because she doesnt really care...but it IS a BOY and a Red and White...(OH AND, one boy has an Anchor like shape collar marking so we are also open to Nautical names in case we get him!!) THANKS

• We've been watching The Mummy movies here lately (brandon frazier), so of course what springs to mind for a name is Scorpian King - Rock for short. Or maybe Score for short. Score has some real potential (i believe in self-fullfilling names, and i do performance sports with my basenjis, so Score sounds really good)

• Okay… this one's for laughs... NAUTY BOUY !!!;):D:D:D Nautical in nature for sure and also right in line with the basenji personality LOL!!!:D:D:D But, seriously... I will try to think of a good name that is befitting such a beautiful little basenji. I am so happy for you and your new little one!!!

• Okay, here are some serious names I thought of that are related to the sea: Skipper, Storm, Thetis (A Greek sea nymph - not sure if male or female), Adrian, and Leomaris (Latin, meaning "lion of the sea") which could produce a nickname of LEO. 🙂

• Here are a few pharaoh names: Kashta, Shabago, Xerxes, and Darius (I really like this one), and… Alexander the Great (which could be nicknamed ALEX).

• I would suggest "Nemo" as a nautical theme, but that's already taken….:D Nemo's breeder named many of her dogs after mythological or literary figures. Zeus and Argus were cool Greek-inspired names she happened to use.

• Congrats….

They're soo cute...

And a good desision to go to a breeder!! 😃

• For his registered name you can look at some of the songs at this site, http://digitaldreamdoor.nutsie.com/pages/best_songs70s.html

If you really want to tempt fate you can call him Born to Run call name Boss.

I am not one to let the registered name of the dog dictate the call name so you can have fun picking one and then the other.

Suggested Topics