Skip to content

A new playmate

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • New Puppy Books

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks for the suggestions. I might get them both. :)
  • Finally In Our New Home

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    hdolbowH
    mia and rocky both shaKE in the car.. mia cries the whole time too..
  • New Game

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Hollie would simply chew up the plastic bottle to get to the treats. She has done this with EMPTY bottles. That's my B!
  • New Puppy In A Few Hrs

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    red and white fureverR
    Congrats Vanessa!!! It's such an exciting time when you finally get to bring your baby home! Hooray for you!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
  • New to site

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome…no breeding info. from me, but I'm certain you'll get lots of feedback and have fun with others who share your passion for Basenjis! I got mine from a NH breeder and we live in VT. Enjoy!
  • New Addition

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    I think an original idea should be developed that is associated with bs. The weims dressed up is so classic for them. Bs should somehow be associated with messes. Maybe they should be paired with new furniture advertising or TP sales!!! Weims became so popular tho, they are having probs in rescue. They are very high energy and most people can't give them enough exercise. I think my idea would prevent Bs from becoming too popular and lots more ending up in rescue. :D