• This is the hardest gift we can give our beloved dogs.
    The gift of peace, to be free of pain.
    I truely believe we see our dogs again, that they never truely leave us…they are with us always.
    Hugs, hugs, hugs.

• 😞 I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.:(

• I am so very sorry. I can't even imagine how you must feel, losing one so young this way. A very sad day indeed.

Anne

• loosing our beloved friend is one of the hardest things in life to face. She is no longer hurting , may that sustain you They unfortunately no matter how long we share our lives with them are only lent to us for a short time. Having just gone thru this in August I know how you feel. Your head knows it was right but your heart is broken. my deepest sympathies

• I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Dacia didn't make it. What a shock to have her go so quickly, though I suppose in some ways better than a long illness. Hugs to you and your family.

• So sorry for your loss, but she is free of pain… and running free over the rainbow bridge with all that have gone before her....

• Thinking of you and Dacia today. I hope your painful loss becomes easier to bear as time goes on; and I hope tomorrow brings some relief from your pain.

Losing a family member is devastating. Our Baseji's ARE family.

• Our sympathies and prayers are with you as you try to get through this difficult time! I'm so sorry you had to make such a tough decision with such a young and treasured dog, but she will watch over you, thankful that you freed her from her pain.

• So sorry to hear of your news. I know how you feel and may God bless you…

Suggested Topics