Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2008

• I can't remember if I signed up, drat! (I can't remember what I had for breakfast either, but that's another story, hehe) I WANT to be in the exchange, it it's not too late.

• I'd say email according to the beginning of the thread. I haven't gotten my exchange person yet, so I assume that it's not too late to sign up.

• Emails are going out this weekend please let us know if you did not get yours by Monday.

• I just got done shopping. It took all I had to only get Medjai one thing from the store. I highly advise shopping without your dogs. They just love too much stuff.

• Several members (Youngandtired, DiegosMom) who signed up for this gift exchange, emailed us saying they did not receive their basenji buddy info.

All the buddy info emails went out last Sunday, so please check your mailboxes. Maybe it's in the junk folder. Anyone else who did not receive their basenji buddy info email for this gift exchange please post to this thread asap and we will resend it.

• We got our email earlier this week & mailed our package on Tuesday..so hopefully our basenji buddy will get it tomorrow!?! 🙂

• Hi - I didn't get the gift exchange info - please resend.
    Thanks!

• When do we have to send the presents?

• I got mine today, not sure what happened to the first email!?

thanks!

• Janneke,

You can send the presents next week. It's at your own discretion. As long as that is done in timely manner.

BasenjiByTheBay,

We have not gotten any submissions from you in our mailbox giftexchange@basenjiforums.com. Have you sent us the information?

• Yes, I sent it on Nov 28, right after I saw the emails at the top of this page sounding like it wasn't too late to sign up - I'll do it again now - will that work?

• Found the email from 11/28 and forwarded it to you again. Let me know if we can still play - thanks!

• @Chelbell26:

We got our email earlier this week & mailed our package on Tuesday..so hopefully our basenji buddy will get it tomorrow!?! 🙂

We did get our package yesterday and Chase and Zahra were quiet all night chewing away at those Bully sticks (which they can have, I just have to keep an eye on Chase who inhales everything). Those were the biggest and thickest bully sticks I have ever seen, where did you find those? The water bottle toy is very cool and the snowman with the rope arms and legs seems to be a favorite with Zahra. The Christmas wreath did not survive 5 minutes, they are quite the chewers and pulled off the nose of I think what use to be a snowman. I took some pictures and I will post them next week, I have a great action photo of Zahra shaking the snowman and both furkids on the couch with their bully sticks (until DH came home and remembered what they were and kicked them off the couch).

We especially loved the Christmas card and Jackpot's picture which is now hung on our fridge so that we can look at our new friend!

I am hoping to get Jackpot's in the mail tomorrow but I have finals and several papers due this weekend so I am a little out of my mind presently and may not be able to send it until Monday.

Thank you so much for your package, it was so much fun! We hope you enjoy yours as much as we liked ours.

• I'm so glad you got the package & that your furbabies enjoyed all their presents! 🙂 Those bully sticks are from one of our local independent pet stores & they are "red barn" bully sticks. Jackpot LOVES them. The "water bottle cruncher" toy & the rope snowman sound like they were a hit as well. Glad to hear. 🙂

That's cool that Jackpot's pic is on your fridge. 🙂

• Please post photos! We would love to see them.

• Anyone who still did not receive their basenji buddy info please reply to this post. We are still getting emails asking whether we sent the info out.

Unfortunately if your email does not work, we can not send you the information about your basenji buddy. You can try checking your junk mail folder and also add basenjiforums.com to your spam filtering whitelist in case your email program is blocking our email.

• I think the more common error is that people wrote down an incorrect address writing to you, so:

Please also check your sent messages to see that you sent an email to the correct address.

• I have purchased some of my stuff. I plan on sending them out by the end of the week or first thing Monday 🙂 I love this!

• @Alex:

Anyone who still did not receive their basenji buddy info please reply to this post. We are still getting emails asking whether we sent the info out.

Unfortunately if your email does not work, we can not send you the information about your basenji buddy. You can try checking your junk mail folder and also add basenjiforums.com to your spam filtering whitelist in case your email program is blocking our email.

I accidently deleted the e-mail with Chelbels address on it, can you resend it to me? My DH also throw away the box so I can't look on there! I am a mess this week, sorry, I have been working on my finals for three classes and I am do ditzy right now!

• @ChaseandZahrasmom:

I am do ditzy right now!

See what I mean?! I meant so ditzy right now!

Suggested Topics