Skip to content

Christmas gift

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Need a gift for a dog lover; customized dog art ideas??

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    lisastewartL
    I have had a couple stained glass made, but there is normally a 3-4 month lead time as the artists are already booked up for Xmas this yr. Most of the artists on etsy will be booked this late in the yr, I had two quilts and a needle felt made a couple yrs ago and I placed my order in June in order to guarantee Xmas delivery. If you have a nice photo, there is a company called treasure knits that does wonderful woven afghans out of a photo with about a one week turn around. I have had both afghans and pillows made from photos as xmas gifts from them and they do great work.
  • The Christmas "Beast" that almost wasn't

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    LyshL
    giggle this thread makes me laugh. i snapped these shots a while ago of our little miss. Sittin all innocently (look at that face)… [image: innocent.jpg] Oh hi… can i has some food please? [image: puhlese.jpg] She didnt steal anything that day but i was eating shark and went to refill my drink which was several steps away thinking she wont touch it… the basenji is asleep .... turn around to find the sleeping basenji helping herself to a little piece of meat lol ninja style. haha thankfully i was finished my meal and it was only a few mouthfulls left (which she was getting anyway) lol
  • Basenji Proofing Christmas

    Basenji Talk
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    20k Views
    khanisK
    I am with JazzysMom… I never barracade my tree... and we never did it when I was growing up either. The only thing my dogs do is eat the candy canes... so what... no different than the licorice I share with them! This morning, Cha Cha was chasing the IG back behind the tree and that was his "hiding place" from her. I do remember growing up that the only time anything was taken off the tree was when I would hang dog bones on it :D Now, who can blame them for scaling the tree then?? :eek: We have our presents on the dining table right now... only because I was setting up a "background" for puppy pictures and then if I move them to below the tree... where is Preston/IG going to run and hide after he steals the basenjis toys??
  • Christmas with Savannah

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    Yea, that is a nice thing for your Christmas day!
  • What did you get your B for Christmas?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    GoobyG
    I got goober a rediculously huge bone. it weighs like 10 pounds.
  • Basenji Christmas songs?

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    T
    that is sweet. I lovethem. im sure i could handle at least one more….maybe not to many more tho lol ...I hope u and Abby have a merry christmas