Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2011

• First Basenji's

Buana, the package arrived today just in time for the dogs' afternoon snacktime! Thank you for all the goodies, also the human ones. πŸ™‚ Both dogs are munching on their hot dogs right now. I'm also very excited about the ostrich training treats. That's not a protein that you see very often in stores around here!

I'll post pictures later. Meanwhile, happy new year to everyone!!

• Ok here are some pics of the pup's Christmas haul from their B friend. Thank you Wizard!
    attachment_p_151290_0_img_0907s.jpg
    attachment_p_151290_1_img_0896s.jpg
    attachment_p_151290_2_img_0896sm.jpg
    attachment_p_151290_3_img_0897s.jpg
    attachment_p_151290_4_img_0898s.jpg
    attachment_p_151290_5_img_0900s.jpg
    attachment_p_151290_6_img_0901s.jpg
    attachment_p_151290_7_img_0902s.jpg
    attachment_p_151290_8_img_0903s.jpg

• @curlytails:

Buana, the package arrived today just in time for the dogs' afternoon snacktime! Thank you for all the goodies, also the human ones. πŸ™‚ Both dogs are munching on their hot dogs right now. I'm also very excited about the ostrich training treats. That's not a protein that you see very often in stores around here!

I'll post pictures later. Meanwhile, happy new year to everyone!!

πŸ˜ƒ Great!!!!
    We were still a bit afraid you would give the doggies by accident the human treats… That's why I wrote it on the package as well πŸ˜ƒ

The Ostrich is so healthy, we see it here more and more, they love it here!

• @krunzer:

Ok here are some pics of the pup's Christmas haul from their B friend. Thank you Wizard!

Those look like some pretty happy basenjis who took NO TIME to figure out the contents of that box was for them!

• Is there going to be another gift exchange this season?? It was so much fun!

• I hope so - this time last year I wasn't into the Forum!

• I'm not sure who arranges these. I would like to get into it as well, but is it too late?

• I would like to do it again too.

• If we do, can I Pre-sign up?? My computer is still down and I only get on here so often now. I don't want to miss it. LOL

• would we have to arrange it now due postage delays etc ? πŸ™‚

Suggested Topics