Skip to content

Breed all about it basenji

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Is this a Basenji?

    Moved Basenji Talk
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    @weedtrek Possibly Basenji mix, nose looks a bit wider and the eyes are less oval. Could well be a Basenji mix though.
  • -1 Votes
    9 Posts
    11k Views
    K
    Gorgeous boy!! Definite Basenji ears :)
  • Basenji + ? other dog breeds ?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    G
    My mix is just a little shorter, and there's a similar thread going on here right now. As I say in that one, only DNA can tell you. https://basenjiforums.com/topic/14838/i-know-you-are-tired-of-being-asked/5 -Joanne
  • The Other Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    8k Views
    KipawaK
    I read your blog and find it kind of confusing and ….. your comment about "messing with ..." hmmmmmmm.... Anyhow, yes, it is so cool when you come across another basenji, because they totally understand each other and how they want to play. We were fortunate once to have another basenji play chase with Kipawa at a dog park. I just don't think there are many basenjis in the Lower Mainland. :(
  • Basenji Song-Moon Over Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Oh Barklessdog, you are a brave person. I must now stand with you in insane-solidarity and admit I bought it too. It is awful but when you get the line "we couldn't say goodbye so we took him home" part, you know you got to help support the woman. lol
  • Breed all about it: Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    NatalplumN
    And actually that video link I posted is just a 2 minute snippet. They one that aired was the whole show so maybe a half hour.