JACK HOME & Playin with his Aiden!!

• **Here are some pictures I promised. MORE TO COME!!!

Jack kept bring his bone to AIDEN!!!:eek: I was SHOCKED!! (Hes scared to go back to Jail so hes being EXTRA good!!)

OK…um, you can give it back now...(Hehe)**

• These photos were too big for me to see…but then I don't know how to make them smaller...

• Yea I can't see them either because of how big they are.

• Congrats on getting Jack back!!

• Fixed It!!! Thanks

• Well, of course he is extra nice to Aiden now. Prior to his recent incarceration, Jack couldn't relate to Aiden's dismay at being confined to his play pen. Now Jack figures they're both "ex-cons" and have to look out for one another!

Pat

• Great pics - good to see him happy and home.

• So happy for you & your kids! They are sooo cute together!

• @BasenjiDiva:

Well, of course he is extra nice to Aiden now. Prior to his recent incarceration, Jack couldn't relate to Aiden's dismay at being confined to his play pen. Now Jack figures they're both "ex-cons" and have to look out for one another!

Pat

Ha, ha, ha…too cute! πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats on having both Aiden & Jack back together again. I think Jack might be trying to lure you into forgetting what a basenji is really like...watch out! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

• Super cute pictures of your boys! So happy your family is all together again! Aiden sure makes Jack look BIG! Aiden is sooo cute!

• What cute boys you have! πŸ™‚

• So cute! πŸ™‚ Both Jack & Aiden are adorable!

• My gosh! It seems like you were just expecting Aiden, and now look at him!
    He's adorable, as is his Jack.

Sweet pictures!

• I am so glad Jack is back where he belongs, so what are your neighbors up to these days. I would try to stay clear of their yard, or whatever they try to pen on your Jack and you. I think you should look into invisible fencing to keep Jack inside your yard. I love my fencing and Sahara does really well with it. I know you guys are military and it would be a huge investment but I couldn't stand living next door to those people and worrying about Jack going near their yard.
    I love the pics of Jack and Aiden, he is adorable. Enjoy him while he is small, it seems like just yesterday that my own son was that size, they really do grow up so fast, he is 25 now. Jack is so cute looking over Aiden, they seem to get along great, I am so glad you didn't sell Jack.

• Aww too cute !!! Congrats on having ur 4 legged baby back πŸ™‚

• Thanks to everyone!! I couldnt have made it without all your incouragment! THANKS!!!

• awwwww! adorable pics! lol, baby w/ a bone… too funny

• adorable babies! that makes my heart melt πŸ™‚

• Adorable little creatures πŸ™‚

Suggested Topics