Skip to content

Dog pees and then wants to lick it up

Behavioral Issues

Suggested Topics

  • Lap dogs?

    Behavioral Issues
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    On the couch Gossy either justs sits on my lap or curls up next to me; on the recliner she prefers directly in my lap. On the other hand, if I'm on the couch in the evening Teddy will slowly climb up onto my lap as if he thinks I won't notice then he'll curl up leaning against my chest and go to sleep! If Gossy is already in my lap, he'll try to squeeze in between :)
  • 0 Votes
    35 Posts
    31k Views
    S
    Elena, thanks for the painted dog info. Very interesting.
  • Peeing on People!!

    Behavioral Issues
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    torchsongT
    Had a Corgi at the bark park come up to me, look at me with the cute face Corgis have, then lift his leg and pee all over my shoe. I gave him the same line I give She-Ra: "You're lucky you're so damn cute!" :)
  • Dog to dog greeting aggression question

    Behavioral Issues
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    S
    I will take a bit of time, but it does work. Please let us know how it goes.
  • Pee pee and more pee

    Behavioral Issues
    60
    0 Votes
    60 Posts
    39k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    This whole story is so sad and so sweet. This thread really needs a new, more respectful and descriptive title. Even though I understand the desperate frustration in why it was named this at the start. {{{hugs}}} to you, Rocky's forever mom.
  • Dog agression?

    Behavioral Issues
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    10k Views
    W
    my dog plop herself down when she sees another dog or person. I believe she does this in play.