• Kira, you're an amazing person! I really admire you for all that you've accomplished with Jack and for dealing with this situation like you are. God bless you!

Golden

• @gemurray:

Kira, you're an amazing person! I really admire you for all that you've accomplished with Jack and for dealing with this situation like you are. God bless you!

Golden

Well Put!!!

• I've been out of town for a few days and just read this post. Sorry to hear about this. Glad that you will be moving soon. I would be in a big fit.
    Even though you'll be moving soon and dont' have you pup back yet, have a camera ready to record the neighbor and or neighbor pet trespasses; in fact make the camera really obvious so the neighbor sees it or better yet get some cheap security cameras from the pawn shop or walmart and stick then on the outside (they don't have to work) in obvious places. Then the night before you leave, pick up all the poop you can find from the neighbor's pets (or anyothers you can find) and dump all just over the neighbor's side of the property line. 🙂

• I just saw this as well. Unbelievable.:mad: I can't imagine what my hubby would do in the situation. It would be more than my dog in jail. I would definately have a camera in the back yard and a lock on the fence. (Ican't remember if you had a fence or not. ) I would have to think of a very malicious recourse. It may take me some time. You are nicer than I am.

• Thanks for all your thoughts! I had a talk with the neighbor, and it went surprisingly well. We discussed our problems and decided to move on from there. Are we friends? no. But we are going to be civil and keep to ourselves (the wives talked, husbands are both out to sea) She had no idea I saw her husband with Jack and shes was very nice about it and sorry. I think things will be a little better, but im not letting my guard down!! THANKS again…SIX DAYS!!!!

• You are so good! I would have been too angry to be civil. I think it shows amazing strength of character, by speaking to her and trying to work through everything.

Major major kudos to you.

• I'm very impressed with the way you handled this situation. Looking forward to seeing pics of your reunion!!

• I am impressed too…. Hopefully poor Jack will not have a set back when he comes home... but don't be surprised if he does... would not surprise me at all...

• Did you get Jack back? How are things going?

• I'd love to hear how Jack is doing. Please let us know!

Suggested Topics