Skip to content

New member of the pack

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    I think I see some of the basenji ears, especially in the second picture. I just want to grab them and rub them good! :) It's most likely that there is at least a black lab there too. Also it may be not the first "mix". If it is a generation over there may be more then one mix in there. But either way, Lilly is adorable! :):) It's awesome that she has a good forever home now.
  • New family member comming !

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    You really should verify that the parents have been DNA tested for at least Fanconi. Just saying "I have not had problems with Fanconi" is (in my opinion) not good enough, especially since we have a DNA test. Buyers should always ask to see the paperwork for test and also to seach on line at www.offa.org with the dog/bitches registration number and/or registererd name. I always encourage new people to the breed to please do the research.
  • The pack

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    Chealsie508C
    That doesn't surprise me about Chafuko…I know basenjis have great poker faces but there is something innate about some dogs eyes that shows they are windows to the soul. Unfortunately, my little Oakley isn't a window but a brick wall (lmao), but I love him nonetheless. My first dog had that look and he too could sense my childhood seizures and was always by my side when I was sick. I usually find that look in the older ones but even then it's few and far between.
  • New Family Member!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    lisastewartL
    Adorable, I'm sure they enjoy getting into mischief together
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • New Member! Hello!

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    Thanks for welcome! I'm excited to be here !