What the ….

Noisy neighbours…

attachment_t_3746_0_close_ip.jpg
    attachment_t_3746_1_kasper_looking.jpg
    attachment_t_3746_2_kasper.jpg
    attachment_t_3746_3_smells_fishy.jpg
    attachment_t_3746_4_best_friends.jpg

• So cute. Welcome to the pack. Thank you for the pictures right away. 🙂

• What great picstures! And such lovely pups!

• Love the pics! My basenji loves being on a boat too!

• Welcome! Beautiful dogs and beautiful pictures. Is the red and white basenji your girlfriend's basenji? Kasper has a sweet face.

Pat

• @BasenjiDiva:

Welcome! Beautiful dogs and beautiful pictures. Is the red and white basenji your girlfriend's basenji? Kasper has a sweet face.

Pat

Hi, and thanks for the comments 🙂

No, the red and white one is Kaspers best friend Benji. They are the same age, but as you see he is a bit bigger 🙂 His owners live just 5 minutes walk from us and that is pretty amasing as there isn't that many basenjis in Norway. I would guess 300-400…

Benji and Kasper sharing chewing bone::

My girlfriends old boy is no longer with us, but he manage to become 14 years..
    attachment_p_43591_0_benji_kasper.jpg

• One of Mirtillo's littermates also moved to Oslo.. so there are more basenjis in your town 😃

• Hi Humanoid,
    My Family is from Trondeim.( Aalberg). I hope to visit soon. Looks like you are the outdoor type. Ever see any Goshawks in your travels??-Tim:D

• Nice pictures – what did you do to train Kasper to sit nicely in the canoe (does he help paddle :))?

• @basenjishunt:

Hi Humanoid,
    My Family is from Trondeim.( Aalberg). I hope to visit soon. Looks like you are the outdoor type. Ever see any Goshawks in your travels??-Tim:D

Funny, I've actually lived there for 6 months or something and we do have a cabin an hour outside the city. Nice city and beautiful surroundings …You should visit!!

@wizard:

Nice pictures – what did you do to train Kasper to sit nicely in the canoe (does he help paddle )?

Haven't done anything really. He seems to enjoy it, but doesn't like it if it is too windy. But he has become one tough B. He is experiensing new things each week and with some warm clothes, he is even coming with us when skiing.

But there is one thing he is afraid of and that is moose/elk. We met 2 big ones a couple of weeks ago and he got so shocked. Hid behind me and just froze. Once they moved on he came out of hiding, growled and "wanted" to hunt them down. He he, tough guy…;)

• He's beautiful. Welcome to the forum.

And he would've protected you from that elk, honest he would!:p

• Hi! I love your brindle!! Such a nice colour. Who is his breeder? Do they have a website? Maybe we meet some day. Sweden is not so far away..

• What a lovely brindle you have!! I love the dark coloring. 🙂 welcome to the forum, always nice to have more Euros!

• @Beckis:

Hi! I love your brindle!! Such a nice colour. Who is his breeder? Do they have a website? Maybe we meet some day. Sweden is not so far away..

His breeder is Azania's (Ingeborg Molnes)…

http://home.broadpark.no/~oddaf/index.html

You should come to "spesialen" 31th om may. Lots of basenjis 😉

• @Humanoid:

His breeder is Azania's (Ingeborg Molnes)…

http://home.broadpark.no/~oddaf/index.html

You should come to "spesialen" 31th om may. Lots of basenjis 😉

I would love to, but I have no money for it. Maybe some other year.:)
    I lay my money in the swedish "specialen" in stead, and Stockholm.

Suggested Topics