Skip to content

Congo can baroo!! Cute and funny video of him greeting me after a long day

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Videos?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I upload them to my Picasa albums and then just copy the link, like so: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_PGzvfiV0R72VJUxRpfIuIvghBGkeU4iPSQ4F4Ai0qs?feat=directlink
  • Can you vote for me?

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    KipawaK
    KIPAWA says, "I want to thank all of my friends and fans who have voted for me on the Fido website. However, I pride myself with honesty and integrity, and this means I don't want to be part of the contest anymore. Please read my new thread for the reasons why". BAROO and THANK YOU! :)
  • Mhotep is he cute

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    KirstenK
    @SnoopyslovesMorpheus: 1 Year old Still a teenager:D
  • Cute dog/baby video

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Funny little video of our puppy Mia

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Mia is too cute, Love the Video, and the music was right on target. Good Job!
  • Video

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    tewwi22T
    that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought they were going to kiss at the end with puppy love!!