Skip to content

Pictures of your dogs Catching Some Rays

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Catch!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    3 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    elbrantE
    @jkent Awesome! Doodle brought a tennis ball home from a walk one day... but she doesn't know what to do with it. LOL
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    I used Wisdom Panel for my assumed Basenji mix. It showed no basenji at all. My boy is 32 lbs and short hair. His DNA says he is 25% American Eskimo 12.5% Boston Terrier 12.5% Chow Chow 12.5% German Shepherd 12.5% Miniature Schnauzer 25% Breed Group-Sporting, Herding, Hound, Terrier. Having owned basenjis all my life I would say my boy has basenji in him by his personality and behavior regardless of what his dna says!!
  • My dogs :0)

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    BeckisB
    [image: attachment_p_103208_0_dscf0048.jpg] [image: attachment_p_103208_1_dscf0049.jpg]
  • Dog Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    I looked up the dates for LGRA in August in Oberlin and I will on vacation that week in NC. I would like to meet up with you for a play date one weekend. Cody gets his staples out on Tues. (yeah) So after that I would be free most weekends until Aug 20. If you have suggestions on dog parks to go to let me know.
  • Play day at dog training (lots of pictures)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    tsjoe007T
    We all had a great time too, thanks to these great pics !!!:D Succes with Mirtillo on the next meeting/show.:)
  • Pictures of Kenzie

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    DukeD
    Kenzie is very cute. When I first saw his face, except for color, I thought he looks like my Duke; profile and expression. Their muzzles are bit long and have the same shape. These are very nice pictures. Glad you shared - thanks. I'm sure Duke is a mix, and no dog smell with him either. A double blessing!