Skip to content

Meet Our Kiya

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Melo

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    G
    I'm one of Basenji Rescue And Transport's Basenji mix coordinators. I could help you find a home for Melo, contact me at: giza.1@mcsnet.ca -Joanne
  • Meet pharo

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    M
    @donc he’s about 27 lbs and thank you
  • Kiya on the table

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    12k Views
    renaultf1R
    Ooops, for some reason I thought it was this past weekend… Yes, good luck!!! :D
  • Chance and Kiya

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    AlexA
    @Duke: Very sweet photo. Well - now that you have two - have you decided it was the coolest thing you could do for Chance? Does he bother your cat less now? I love it when Duke and Daisy are "communicating" together. They have what I call a true brother-sister bond, or a love-hate relationship. I think they appreciate each other, but Duke would never enjoy cuddling up with his sister, she respects that though she probably would like it. Thank you, I think Chance definitely appreciates another basenji in the house, although sometimes he probably wishes she would share a little bit more. They are working on that.. The cat is getting less attention now from Chance, but we have to watch carefully now, because when he does get attention its usually both the dogs trying to dominate him.
  • Meet Bodhi !

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    16k Views
    MacPackM
    Great photos, I can't wait to meet Bodhi! Savanna is a great big sister. Anne in Tampa
  • Meet My Tobias

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    MantisM
    can you link your pictures to this thread as well?