Skip to content

Meet Our Kiya

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Solar

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    3 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    F
    Thank you for all the info and if I can get more info on his mother I will include it.
  • Meet Bailey!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    11 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    He sure looks clever
  • Meet pharo

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    M
    @donc he’s about 27 lbs and thank you
  • Meet Nyko

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    2 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    N
    @cwissiee thank you! I used the > and it worked for me.
  • Meet Cali!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    3 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    serenjaneS
    Congratulations on your new fur baby.
  • Meet Chaga!

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    3 Votes
    25 Posts
    16k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @elbrant No jet lag..one poster said also tribe, response wasn't hunt truffles, basenji hunt Chaga, it was hunt " the" Chaga. The op didn't disagree with my interpretation, another defended it as taste,, which wouldn't be an issue if the indication was mushrooms. But considering the massive insertions into my comments by kindle the last months, I should not have locked on it. Posts deleted. Thanks. Giving benefit of doubt should always take priority....or ask for clarification.