Skip to content

Hello from Ohio

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    Thank you for adopting this beauty. She looks so much like my first basenji.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    MothM
    Greetings to you and Tank :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I'd also say there is basenji in her too!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelDogsY
    I agree with the others that this is not a common practice among BCOA breeders. I am sorry that this happened to you and yes, you should get your deposit back.
  • Hello from southern ohio

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    dashD
    @annie_9499: Hello I am from southern ohio and i am interested in getting a basenji for my husband for christmas! can anyone help me? Welcome Annie. We are in Columbus. Please consider an older Basenji. You can see some great dogs on BRAT's webpage that Sharron mentioned below. Even if they aren't in Ohio they can still get them to you.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied