Skip to content

Hello from Ohio!!!!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    You will find a lot of new friends here. Do you need the site to order the cheekswab? You order it and do it at home. Very easy!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Glad to have you here. I checked your website - good looking pack you have & though I don't read your language, I truly enjoyed the photos. G
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Hope you find the perfect match for your home. There is a lot of great info here, & you can spend days just doing your 'homework'. G
  • Hello from southern ohio

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    dashD
    @annie_9499: Hello I am from southern ohio and i am interested in getting a basenji for my husband for christmas! can anyone help me? Welcome Annie. We are in Columbus. Please consider an older Basenji. You can see some great dogs on BRAT's webpage that Sharron mentioned below. Even if they aren't in Ohio they can still get them to you.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Welcome! :)
  • Hello from Ohio

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    dashD
    Yea! more from Ohio. Post Pics and welcome.