Skip to content

Basenji Puppy Pile

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    Big congrats to you! I see you have all flavors to choose from. :) They are all adorable, so you can't go wrong!
  • 0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    They're adorable!!
  • Puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    awwwwwwww! so cute!
  • Our puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    hdterryH
    What adorable babies…great photos...good job...I want one...
  • Puppy Pile

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Duke: Now that's what I call socialization! I would choose a tri-color. Their masks make them look like super-heros. Thanks for sharing these pics. BTW Andrea - How old are they? One litter is almost 7 weeks, and the other litter is 9 weeks.
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.