• That's great! how did he react? :p

• Welcome to the forum & keep the pictures of the little one coming! 🙂

• @Janneke:

Ok.. we decided to go for Buburu from Asthenia!

I was wrong about the fanconi test results: Fedora and Jenson are both probably carrier.

But we actually already decided on the looks..
    I believe that those who just gave a reaction.. were more charmed by him as well.

Now we have to wait untill April…. The pup can leave his mom at the end of February, but we are moving to a new home around that time..

How exciting!!! Now the long wait, oh that must be torture. Thats to bad that Jenson and Fedora are both carriers. I wonder why they did the breeding then? They should have had plenty of time for the tests before the breeding

• Well.. I know that Fedora was tested prob. carrier before the breeding. Jenson's testresults came back when the pups were already born.

I'm really excited about the pup!! If I have new photo's, I'll post them!

• I can't understand why they didn't test before the mating took place😕

Just aswell you did your homework;)

• Welcome to the forum and keep us informed about which pup you end up with!

• Welcome Janneke! Cute pups! 🙂

• @basi:

I can't understand why they didn't test before the mating took place😕

Just aswell you did your homework;)

so you are not getting a pup from the litter with a breeding of Carrier to Carrier?

• @tanza:

so you are not getting a pup from the litter with a breeding of Carrier to Carrier?

No Janneke has decided to go for the other pup where the sire is clear (my male Kwame) and the dam is a carrier.

• Yup, that's correct. I do feel sorry for the breeder, because I first contacted him in December, when the testresults of Jenson weren't known yet. Now he still hasn't sold one of his pups..

I haven't heard from the other breeder since I told her that we would like to have her pup. (this was on monday)
    I hope she contacts me very soon!

Suggested Topics