Happy Holiday's from Basenji Park.

Beautiful sunny day today:) , some pictures, enjoy.:)

So beautiful, I love the black and whites and I am loving the brindles too! I think I need to just get one of each and have the whole collector's series, maybe Santa will take care of me! LOL! Probably not, Santa knows that DH counts paws โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ž

Great pictures B Boyโ€ฆ... but you really need a Tri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just stop it right now!:D ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Have a Merry one!;)

Great pics! BEAUTIFUL DOGS!!!!!! Are you doing the doggie wipes before they come in like we have been doing with all the mud we have in Southeastern Ohio?

@ChaseandZahrasmom:

So beautiful, I love the black and whites and I am loving the brindles too! I think I need to just get one of each and have the whole collector's series, maybe Santa will take care of me! LOL! Probably not, Santa knows that DH counts paws โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ž

B/W's aren't my fav., but those are stunning photos.

I'm thinking, some day, some how, I GOTTA get me a Brindle!!

You sure have some beautiful furbabies, I love Willy, he is so regal looking. Heck, they all look regal, I'll take one of each, could you send them by Christmas, I could tell dh that Santa left them. haha!!!!!

Charie,

If your husband falls for the Santa bit let me know so maybe next your I might be able to get away with it too! LOL!

@youngandtired:

You sure have some beautiful furbabies, I love Willy, he is so regal looking. Heck, they all look regal, I'll take one of each, could you send them by Christmas, I could tell dh that Santa left them. haha!!!!!

Wonderful photos Gary, they are all stunning beautiful. I can't pic a favorite

LOVE the pics! Your camera work is great and your dogs are beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚
I think my kids want to come over and play!!

@BDawg:

LOVE the pics! Your camera work is great and your dogs are beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚
I think my kids want to come over and play!!

It's been so yucky lately weather wise. Yesterdays sun had them energized. More than one picture looks like they're smiling.:D

Awe even more wonderful photos!!!

Cleo even got out and blew the dust off.

Lovelyโ€ฆ Where are your b's from???

WOW !!!
Wonderful pictures !!!I think that you be satisfied๐Ÿ†’ ๐Ÿ†’ ๐Ÿ†’ Very good pictures !!!!;)

@Arti:

WOW !!!
Wonderful pictures !!!I think that you be satisfied๐Ÿ†’ ๐Ÿ†’ ๐Ÿ†’ Very good pictures !!!!;)

In case ya'll haven't figured it out, I got a new camera and Arti advised me:eek: ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .

Thanks for the advice on the purchase Arti, I have been very satisfied.

@sharronhurlbut:

Lovelyโ€ฆ Where are your b's from???

R/W male Maxโ€ฆ.Timar Basenji/Jean Martin

Brindle/saddle Female Cleoโ€ฆ.....Akuaba Basenji/Susan Coe

B/W Female Ravenโ€ฆ...Kisa Kennels/Kim Byrd
B/M Male Willyโ€ฆ.........Kisa Kennel/Kim Byrd
R/W Female Pennyโ€ฆ....Kisa Kennel/Kim Byrd
Brindle male Jasperโ€ฆ...Kisa Kennel/Kim Byrd

@Basenji_Boy:

In case ya'll haven't figured it out, I got a new camera and Arti advised me:eek: ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .

Thanks for the advice on the purchase Arti, I have been very satisfied.

Good thing you cleared that up ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ;)! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Basenji Mix

What kind of camera - Make & Model #?

@Duke:

What kind of camera - Make & Model #?

Cannon Rebel, XTI 400d.

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.