Skip to content

Little monsters ;)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet little Vino!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    MampMM
    What a cute little guy! I find 2 is easier than 1, they entertain each other, but when one gets into mischief so does the other lol. I found house training much easier with the second one as our boy taught his little sister and also tattled on her when she did have an accident ( he would come and get me and take me right to it lol), ours are a year apart and it works great
  • My little dude

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    10k Views
    W
    haha i agree with Basenjimamma! I like this whole thread! You have the cutest ball of wrinkles ever! I am so excited for all the new puppies. Pictures are a must!! :)
  • A little of exercising

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    I agree, Geasy could loose a bit of weight.. I think Masai looks great!! I'll have my fingers crossed for him to get his final point for his junior championship!
  • A little story

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Those pictures with your captions were sooooo cute and funny!
  • My little lover

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: www.diebo.nl Thanks! :D
  • Chafuko: Monster

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    wizardW
    I love the way basenjis seem to jam their heads into something soft when napping :). You've really captured that.